Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Cult Movies Podcast #3

This episode DVD picks for Tuesday November 22nd, as well as a roundup of the genre TV on the airwaves this season. We kind of ignored a large swath of Sci-Fi's schedule with the exception of Battlestar Galactica, but I don't think either Scott or I really pay much attention to what might (some would say unfairly) be considered the second tier of genre TV.

We're working the kinks out of our podcast creation methods; I think this episode is a lot easier to hear than previous episodes. I'm working on making my own voice sound more natural while not saying "uh" quite so much, but I think I went too far the other way this time. This episode sounds just a little too scripted to me. But then, I'm hypercritical of everything I do; hopefully it's still enjoyable and you'll stick around until we really get cooking. I've got some neat interviews in the works so stay iTuned.

Cult Movies Podcast #3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home