Monday, November 14, 2005

Arrested Development cancelled, but I let Fox off the hook

TV Squad reports that longtime Fox underdog Arrested Development has finally been cancelled after two and a half seasons of ratings underperformance. You may recall that I previously pledged to actually watch the show this season if Fox allowed it to live. They did, and I kept my promise.

Unfortunately, the episodes that aired this season were only half as funny as the first season episodes that caused me (belatedly) to pledge my fealty to the show. Having suffered this disappointment, I can't say that I blame Fox for finally giving the comedy the axe. They gave Arrested Development plenty of time to find an audience and still it failed to come through. Ah, well -- on to the next thing. It's not like there isn't a surfeit of good TV on these days (although it feels like years since that has been the case).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home