Saturday, November 12, 2005

Princess Leia's gold metal bikini - the web site

Who could kid about a thing like this? I've seen plenty of women in Princess Leia's slave outfit (from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi) before, but apparently I missed this year's photo shoot at Dragon*Con. That's where this site comes in -- aiding exhibitionists and voyeurs through technology.

The site gives costuming tips, interviews, photos, and -- ah, hell. I don't need to sell you on this, you decided whether you were going to click through when you read the entry title. So here's the link: Leia's Metal Bikini.

(via BoingBoing)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am going to wear the bikini for Halloween this year. I have the bikini, but I am having trouble finding the boots. Does anyone have any idea where to find them.

12:24 PM  
Blogger laurenmaria said...

were did you get your bikini? im trying to find one that doesn't cost the earth.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home