Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Things I Should Have Predicted Dept.

After staying up 'til 3 a.m. finishing up BMQ, I discover today that Express Mail service to Stuart, FL (a town about four hours away where our printer is located) is actually only 2-day guaranteed. There's a chance that the pages will make it to the printer tomorrow, in which case the magazine will be printed on schedule. If it takes the full two days, however, that means another two-week delay and I probably won't get to start shipping them out until the last couple days of December. The folks at the post office tell me that things actually move faster during the holidays because of all the extra hired help, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that I'll be able to send out copies before Christmas.

In the meantime, Bio Zombie still isn't finished, but I have duties at the day job to which I must attend before I can squander my time as I'd like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home