Monday, December 15, 2003

Battlestar Galactica

No, I don't think "masterpiece" is too strong a word for the new Battlestar Galactica; the Sci-Fi Channel really got this one right, and the ratings have rewarded them. (Highest ratings for an original cable mini-series this year? I don't doubt it.)

I could go on about everything that made these four hours some of the best science fiction I've ever seen (with the exception of some of the cheesier interactions between Starbuck and Apollo, although even they had some really good acting moments), but what I'm really interested in is what happens from here. A sequel will be made, surely, but will we get an ongoing series? A second mini-series that wraps up the current plot lines? I'm just dying to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home