Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weekend o' Pain part 1

Yesterday I drove up to Dallas (more like Plano - about 5 hours) to the home of Sandy Petersen, game & Lovecraft guy extraordinaire (think Age of Empires), to meet Sandy and Ken Begg for a weekend of b-movies. We got a good start in last night with the first Coffin Joe movie, Scipio Africanus (Mussolini's movie), and Invincible Pole Fighter. The pain will really begin today, however, when we bring a few extra viewers over to join the fun. I'll try to blog from the scene, but first I have to convince Sandy to let me turn on the wireless broadcasting on his router. Otherwise I'm running back and forth between the desktop PC all day.

I believe we'll be taking turns picking the films, and I brought a fat binder full of DVDs to that end. I don't know what I'll pick first, but I think my choice will be based on the pain inflicted upon me before my choice rolls around. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home