Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sprint pay incentives aim to slow cancellations

Mobile phone company Sprint Nextel, fighting to retain customers, is changing employee bonus plans to double the importance of stopping cancellations, a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission showed on Tuesday.


Sprint treated me so badly that I paid a good amount of money just to be rid of them. Comparatively, AT&T (whose corporate logo used to be called the Death Star as a joking reference to their monolithic presence and evil customer service) has been a dream. Their cell service and their customer service are miles better than Sprint, so I'm not at all surprised that customers are kicking Sprint to the curb in droves. They deserve it.

Read Sprint pay incentives aim to slow cancellations | Tech News on ZDNet.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I guess it depends on where you live, but I actually like Sprint. Yeah, their customer service sucks, but luckily I don't have to deal with it that much. My reception is almost always great AND I just got an extra discount for renewing my contract again (I do wonder now if this new push is the reason they asked me to renew 6 months early, but the 15% off my bill is fine with me).

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home