Sunday, March 11, 2007

SxSW 2007 and new review: American Zombie

My sudden drop off the face of the Earth? Oh, that. Completely attributed to the invasion of South by Southwest 2007. If you're in town for the festival or conference (be it interactive, music, or film), welcome to Austin. Take a gander at the Other Side Guide, an unofficial guide to the movies and panels (both Film and Interactive) of this year's conference.

Since I'm working the conference I've only seen one movie so far, but it was exciting enough to inspire me to sit down and bang out a complete review for the first time in -- what? A month? Got most of it down last night upon returning from the theater and finished it up this morning once I could think clearly. It felt really good to write a full review again.

That movie (and review) is American Zombie; please check it out.

More, hopefully, from SxSW in the coming week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home