Friday, November 10, 2006

B-Fest 2007 lineup announced!

Every year there's plenty of anticipation surrounding B-Fest (Chicago's annual 24-hour b-movie marathon in January), but this year is exceptional. Festival chair Wyatt Ollestad has gone out of his way to scour the film distributors for the stuff that makes B-Fest legendary, and he comes away with a phenomenal program. Given the way film prints are disappearing, I'm surprised he was able to conjure up such a variety of b-movie classics and rarities from so many different decades and genres. It is a thing of beauty.

The program lineup (which is always subject to change, naturally) went live on the B-Fest web site Wednesday night. I won't post it here because I'm aware there are people who prefer to be surprised on the weekend of B-Fest, but in the last week of January I will post a B-Fest preview as I did last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home