Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Judd Winick fan site

Sometimes when you're feeling burned-out on your extracurriculars, a new small project can be just the thing to recharge your mental batteries. Since artist/illustrator Judd Winick is a man whose work I admire, and since his official site has fallen out of date, I have spent some time in my off-hours for the last three weeks building a quick-and-dirty fan site at juddwinick.info.

It's pretty plain at the moment. I do have plans to gussy it up with some book covers and maybe even some additional art by Judd, assuming I can acquire some and get his permission to use it. Plus, there's a wide range of back material that needs to be added to the bibliography. But for the moment I think it's a handy reference to the man and upcoming work in comics. If you're a fan of Judd's, enjoy. If not, then at least I'm feeling somewhat more energized about my regular projects like Stomp Tokyo and the new book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home