Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The dirty little secret about why I'm missing B-Fest

Normally at this time of year I'd be packing up my travel gear and heading north for the snowy wastes of Chicago for B-Fest, but this year my job keeps me from doing that. Instead I am packing up my travel gear and heading north (and west) for the snowy wastes of Park City, Utah. Yes, I'm going to Sundance.

Well, technically Slamdance, since that's the festival our company is working with, but it's all part of the crazy Sundance/Slamdance/Xdance/Tromadance mashup that is Park City in late January. Naturally I'll be blogging the whole thing as time allows and will probably write a bit about it when I get back.

Watch for on-the-ground blog posts over on my film festival related blog, Film Festival Secrets.

I will also be posting pictures to my Flickr account while I'm there.

If by some chance you'll be in Park City this week as well, shoot me an e-mail: chris at stomptokyo dot com. Maybe I'll see you in the aisles . . . though not the beloved aisles of B-Fest.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home