Thursday, March 09, 2006

SXSW Film Festival starts tomorrow

I'll be working during some of the South by Southwest film festival on the trade show floor. If you're attending with a Film or Interactive badge, stop in at the Bside Entertainment booth to introduce yourself and grab a free t-shirt. You'll also be eligible to win a free iPod with video if you wear the t-shirt to screenings during the festival. We'll be giving away an iPod a day at random screenings.

I will be covering some of the screenings with my critic's hat on, but as this festival (like most other "straight" festivals) doesn't offer much in the way of cult interest, I probably won't write entries as often or as thorough as the ones I worked up for Fantastic Fest. Still, there are movies like Brothers of the Head that seem weird enough to pique my interest. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home