Thursday, December 08, 2005

Corman B Films Due On DVD

Roger CormanB-movie king Roger Corman told SCI FI Wire that he will record commentaries for dozens of his movies that Buena Vista Home Entertainment will distribute over the next year, including Dinocroc, Brain Dead, Big Doll House, School Spirit, Welcome to Planet Earth and Attack of the 60 Foot Centerfold. Corman said he won't do a lot of preparation for the commentaries, which will appear on the DVD special-edition releases. "I don't like to prepare for the DVD extras. I think it's better to do [them] fresh," the legendary independent producer said in an interview. "And when I do it with somebody else, it's a lot of fun. They're like mini-reunions or parties. ... I'm thinking of the great time I had with Bill Shatner for The Intruder or Angie Dickinson with Big Bad Mama. ... I hope that the good times we were having comes across on the screen."

Read the full Sci-Fi Wire story about Corman's DVD deal here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home