Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Cool OS X Apps

A couple of years ago I used to rely on ChezMark's weekly MacPicks to clue me in to nifty new Mac software releases. Then the updates abruptly ceased; I think Mark had a kid or other family obligations to take care of, and I was left to stumble upon new Mac software for myself. With the sheer volume of software that comes out every day (most of it either irrelevant to my needs or sheer crap), however, it's impossible to sort out the good from the bad without help.

Fortunately, Cool OS X Apps has stepped in to fill the void, and they do so admirably in blog form. The site is perhaps not as polished and complete as ChezMark, which rated each program on a scale from 1 to 5, but it's darn good otherwise. If you're a Mac user, check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home