Thursday, June 09, 2005

My pledge to Fox

I'm not sure how I missed this story, but about a month ago, Fox decided to renew Arrested Development on the basis of the fact that, despite low ratings, it is a well-regarded and well-made show. (That, and they apparently don't have anything better.)

I have not been a regular watcher of the show, though I really enjoyed the first couple of discs of the first season's DVD set. Therefore, as a reward for their decidedly un-network-executive-like behavior, I make this pledge to the programming directors of Fox: I will watch Arrested Development in its third season, without fail. (Consider the Tivo Season Pass set.) I hope you'll do the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Eisenman said...

As a loyal AD fan, I say, bravo! It's freakin' hilarious!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home