Friday, March 18, 2005

The unloved blog

It's true, I've really sucked at keeping this blog updated. Between my new duties at Cult DVD Zone, my job search, B-Movies Quarterly, and the absorbing hobby that is Geocaching, Blue Glow and Stomp Tokyo have both suffered miserably.

The good news is that Scott and I are beginning to put the focus back on Stomp Tokyo. His move into his new home is complete, and I'm zeroing in on a job and trying to stay away from the Geocaching site during the business week. (I know, a pastime that involves being outside and getting exercise -- it's unlike me.) We have two reviews in the hopper and I'm hoping we can get back on a schedule of three or four reviews a month.

Another bit of good news is that B-Movies Quarterly #5 just shipped, so if you're a fan of our little print rag, you can pick up a copy of the new edition right away.

Stay tuned; I might even talk about movies or television here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home