Thursday, April 10, 2003

Use the Force, Mario

New projects like Giant Monster Movies are taking up a lot of my watching and blogging time right now. Last night's Angel was at least a break from the soap opera feel that has plagued the series this season. It's not a return to the old Batman-type detective show that it once was, but it was supremely creepy, in a good way. Can't wait to see what they do next, which is a big change from my "why am I watching this?" attitude from a few weeks ago.

In other news, I must say that Clone Wars is easily the best Star Wars game ever made for a TV console. It's no Tie Fighter in terms of "realism" (if such a term can even apply to a science fiction game), but it's one heckuva shooter. If you dig the Star Wars universe and need a fix between last summer's movie and the next one, I advise you to give this a play-through on the current game console of your choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home